The values of the individuals who teach, learn and work at the University of New Mexico must shape our institutional values and provide a frame of reference for making decisions. The values should contribute to the general atmosphere of the University and then guide us in making decisions about our primary mission of teaching, pursuit of knowledge, and public service. In order to come to some...
- Values/Value Systems & Comparative Advantage
- Q1: What do our faculty, students, and staff believe is our primary mission?
- Q2: What does it mean to New Mexicans for UNM to be the flagship university?
- Q3: Given our demographic make-up, what is our role in setting the stage for education of the “emerging majority?”
- Q4: What values should help us decide the proper balance between competition and cooperation within other higher education institutions in New Mexico?
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31